Monday, February 8, 2010

Bonjour!

Welcome to my blog of musings on family, love, career, and other whatnots that happen when you're trying to live your life. I'd like to tell you that I'll post some life-changing mantras or worldly important information, but to be honest... I'm just me, and I'm just not that. Life-changing and worldly important, that is.



However, I can promise you that I will entertain you to the best of my ability with my sarcasm, wit, and smart-ass-to-my-detriment attitude. Oh, and I will of course post some of the cutest pictures of the cutest baby you have ever seen... on this blog, anyway. CC is my 8-month old little angel with the biggest, baddest, most awesome stubborn girl attitude you have ever seen. That's right folks- if she keeps this up, there will be no reason for her father and I to worry about her. We will, however, pray for the person that falls in love with her when she's older. Much older. Or she'll be grounded.



I'll also be posting some tidbits from a manuscript I've been working on for many years entitled, "Late Bloomers". If you've ever had a life-changing event a little later in life than you would have liked, one that affected you right down to your very being, you'll hopefully relate.



So enjoy! Or don't. Whatever.



But please enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment